Sunday, December 05, 2004

Idiot of the Week

Tommy Thompson, outgoing HHS Secretary, makes the dumbest comment I have come across in a while.
Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson announced his resignation today with an ominous warning of a health-related terrorist attack and a global flu outbreak.

"For the life of me, I cannot understand why the terrorists have not attacked our food supply because it is so easy to do," Thompson said at a news conference.
Now, I don't want to debate the factual nature of his statement; that's unimportant at this point. Let's even assume its 100% true.

Why in the world would you make this statement publically?? We don't need to be giving the Islamo-fascists new ideas.

I have personally thought of about six places to attack and methods to use that I guarantee would be successful to disrupt the US and induce terror. How responsible would it be for me to post them here? Not very. And this moron makes this statement, knowing he is on, at least, the national stage.

*wags head in disbelief*

No comments: