Saturday, April 30, 2005

Now Its Beginning to Make Sense

Did you see those three goofballs from Massachusetts on the morning news shows (and I think EVERY news show on the air) last week who supposedly found buried treasure?

Story was, they were doing some yard work in their friend's backyard and came upon some buried containers, which contained all sorts of rare US currency. After plastering their faces all over the media, these guys were recently arrested. Turns out they STOLE the currency!

Now, lets see...I successfully commit a crime, so whats the first thing I decide to do???
I know! I'll brag about it!! Even better, lets go on TV!!

Products of the public school system of Massachusetts??
At least now I can partially understand how Kennedy and Kerry keep getting re-elected.

No comments: