Friday, August 26, 2005

Screw Loose

If there was ever any doubt in your mind that Cindy Sheehan is a nut case, this should put your doubts to rest.
Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan is now purportedly "channeling" her slain son, Casey, from heaven.
Sheehan has referred to her son as an angel, stating in an Aug. 5 speech, Casey "became an angel while I was sleeping."
Cindy also reflected on the days immediately after Casey's birth, noting, "I looked in his eyes and it looked like he could tell what I was thinking. That's very disarming when you have like a week-old baby looking at you, and you know he knows what you're thinking.
She's also not real good at math.
On the mothers of fallen soldiers who continue to support President Bush and the liberation of Iraq, Sheehan said, “I’ve never said I speak for every Gold Star family. But I know I speak for thousands of them. But it affects our entire humanity when one country wages an illegal and immoral war on another country.”
"Thousands" means 2,000 or more.
"Gold Star Families" are those who have a family member die in the Armed Forces.
We have had fewer than 1900 casualties in Iraq.
Therefore, it is impossible for her to speak for "thousands".

I wish she would go back under the rock from which she came.

No comments: