Saturday, October 15, 2005

Thanks, Joe

Joseph Farah, Editor of WND, has finally admitted to the folly of his ways.
I should not have pulled the lever for George W. Bush and I should never have urged others to do so.

Even my wife, who coaxed me to break my vow never to support a candidate who doesn't honor the Constitution, agrees now it was a mistake.

I lost my head. I was not true to the promise in my own book, "Taking America Back," just out in paperback, to avoid supporting the lesser of two evils, to avoid making insidious compromises in electoral politics, to avoid, at all costs, supporting politicians who do not understand and abide by the Constitution.

I didn't support Bush in 2000 for precisely this reason. Asked what he would do if faced with congressional legislation that was clearly unconstitutional, I heard candidate Bush answer with these words, which I shall never forget: "How will I know if a law is unconstitutional?"

On the basis of that remark alone, it should surprise no one that Bush has been a massive failure as president.
You've gotta like someone who says I was wrong, and will hopefully learn from his mistake.

Note how he let emotion dictate his response, instead of principle. BIG Mistake. Living life based on emotion will ALWAYS get you in trouble.

Principles never fail.

Funny how he comprimised himself at the behest of his wife...just like Adam and Eve.

No comments: