Sunday, October 24, 2004

Is It Any Wonder They Lost the Revolutionary War?

WND reports that the British has approved the practive of Satanic rituals aboard ships.
"From a military perspective, I believe in vengeance," Cranmer told the paper. "I don't consider Satan to be an intelligently external force in my life; instead I consider it an empowering internal force. If I were asked if I were evil, I would say yes – by virtue of the common definition.
Sounds like he approves of the concept of satanic possession.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and we don't stop anybody from having their own religious values," a navy spokesman told the Telegraph. "Chris Cranmer approached his captain and made a request to be registered as a Satanist. This involved a formal stand-up approach, made in front of an audience, saying that he wanted to register as a Satanist and to practice his religious beliefs.
Practice his religious beliefs...? What happens when he begins performing sacrifices?
I wouldn't be surprised if this sailor met with an unfortunate accident while out to sea.

No comments: