Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Mother Ketchup Speaks (again)!

CNSNews.com reports that Teresa Heinz Kerry has given an exclusive interview to PlanetOut, a media company dedicated to the homosexual agenda. Among her bits of wisdom:
If her husband is elected president, Teresa Heinz Kerry "pledges to make gay tolerance a centerpiece of her First Lady duties," an online media company reported.
Guess I missed it again. Could someone please let me know where in the Constitution of the United States the "First Lady Duties" are enumerated?
Mrs. Kerry was quoted as saying, "A person doesn't choose their sexuality. For the other side, there's a tinge of the suggestion of sin, of the choice of 'misbehavior,' quote-unquote, which is not the case at all."
Sorry for the delay...I had to pick my chair up off the floor, because I just fell out of it while laughing! A "tinge of suggestion of sin"??!? That's like saying Brittney Spears demonstrates a tinge of suggestion of skin with her attire! (I warned you all the other day, 4 years of Teresa would be hillarious!)
Note to GOD: Please call your publisher. Your Book needs to be edited; Teresa says so.

As to the comment that people don't choose their sexuality, I say prove it. More evidence points to entering the homosexual lifestyle by choice than other theories. Until you can find a genetic marker that is 100% accurate, there is no proof of anything (Even your hero John Kerry said the other day that it is a choice...but that was right after he said homosexuals are born that way.). And how is it that people are able to leave the homosexual lifestyle and resume a normal heterosexual life? Brainwashing? They're just kidding themselves? They weren't really homosexual?

This debate will rage on without an answer until Jesus returns. But I find it interesting that homosexuals feel the need to use this "I'm just a victim of my genetics" argument. If they felt their lifestyle was legitimate, they wouldn't be arguing that "I just can't help myself!" By trying to convince us that all is well, they are trying to convince themselves.

No comments: